Just starting

Options
Hi I need help and don't have any idea where to start.

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
  • therealshaylieb
    therealshaylieb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    tbandsam wrote: »

My doctor said the big thing was carbs and the portion so I started with 160 carbs a day no potatoes no sweets no pop water milk juice if u get the munchies go out for a walk get your mind off of it with the sizing of portion portion u just have to look at brands to see what's healthier less carbs add everything up when u get comfortable then go down to 150 carbs a day
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    tbandsam wrote: »

My doctor said the big thing was carbs and the portion so I started with 160 carbs a day no potatoes no sweets no pop water milk juice if u get the munchies go out for a walk get your mind off of it with the sizing of portion portion u just have to look at brands to see what's healthier less carbs add everything up when u get comfortable then go down to 150 carbs a day

Poster did not say anything about reducing their carb intake. Your doctor told you reduce your intake and you should listen to them but carbs can be apart of a healthy diet. Carbs are not bad, too many calories are.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    What do you want to accomplish? I can assume its 'losing weight' but before I give advice, or point you in that direction perhaps you can clarify with some background and statistics, problems you would like to address, and your comfort level with activity. Age, gender and any other relevant info would help