Way too weird...

Options
So I weighed in this morning and the scale read 150 lbs. Very exciting since that means I have officially lost over 30 lbs!!
I then received a letter in the mail telling me that my drivers license will expire soon and I can either do it by mail or have a new picture taken at their office. Of course I pulled out my license to make sure the picture was as bad as I had remembered (YES). Then I looked at the weight (that I am sure I lied about 5 years ago) and what did it say?? ....150!!! What a weird coincidence! And now I don't have to lie! :tongue:

Here's to everyone getting down to the weight that they may have innocently fudged, just a bit!:laugh:

Replies

• lizard9800
    lizard9800 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    So I weighed in this morning and the scale read 150 lbs. Very exciting since that means I have officially lost over 30 lbs!!
    I then received a letter in the mail telling me that my drivers license will expire soon and I can either do it by mail or have a new picture taken at their office. Of course I pulled out my license to make sure the picture was as bad as I had remembered (YES). Then I looked at the weight (that I am sure I lied about 5 years ago) and what did it say?? ....150!!! What a weird coincidence! And now I don't have to lie! :tongue:

Here's to everyone getting down to the weight that they may have innocently fudged, just a bit!:laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    How funny! Way to go on the weight loss!!

I think I "fudged" by about 40 pounds on mine. :embarassed:

Here's to finally weighing our driver's license weight!! :drinker:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    about 32 pounds will get me there! lol
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I got my lisence when i was 16...and i have to get a new one this year! At the time i weighed 145lbs...and i am pretty sure i will never weight that little again! i weigh 46lbs more than that! What a bummer!

Congtars on losing the weight! Hopefully one day i'll be in your shoes! i would LOVE to weigh 150lbs!