Feb Declutterfest in the Building Healthy Habits Group

Options
MadisonMolly2017
MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
edited January 2021 in Challenges
What better time than now to begin to gradually shift your habits!

We are a friendly group, waiting to welcome & support you, as you learn the highly effective skill of habit creation!

This month we are running the highly popular month-long Declutterfest! You decide your approach & your goals (if you decide to have them)! We enjoy sharing (and thus motivating) each other as we recycle, organize, and beautify our living spaces.

Before:
tf11buva4x1j.jpeg

After:
p3mpvi3itovu.jpeg

Join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/52-building-healthy-habits

Questions? Fire away!

Here’s wishing you a ❤️February❤️ filled with better habits, less white knuckling, better health, a happier living space, and more time to develop & do the things you LOVE❣️

kg9jsjq0osvl.jpeg

*Photos from Unsplash

Replies

• SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,839 Member
    Options
    Early spring cleaning! This is a great challenge and it's SO much fun to see before and afters. I will be taking my befores tomorrow and boy is it an ugly paper tiger clutter challenge (dating back to 2010!)
  • Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Oooohhhhh. I NEED this! We organized the home office last week. Waiting on a contractor for some bigger projects but I'm in.

May start with my office today
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
    Options
    Trish1c wrote: »
    Oooohhhhh. I NEED this! We organized the home office last week. Waiting on a contractor for some bigger projects but I'm in.

May start with my office today

Awesome @Trish1 and WELCOME ❣️