my fitnesspal not completing diary

Options
I think I know why but i dont know how to solve the issue. The days are off i noticed this when my diary wouldnt save. so i have to go to the next date that said tomorrow and treat it was like todays date and then i went one more and noticed it said Sunday. Meaning when it says "todays"diary it was ln friday when todays date was Thursday. so its off by one day so if you wait 2 days you can go back complete the diary and it will close out . so basically my fitness pal needs to fix the dates to they are correct

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,982 Member
    Options
    All "Complete This Entry" does is give you an estimate of your weight in 5 weeks and send a notification to your feed, so it is not actually necessary to do :)
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    There is a Technical Support part of the forum that would be a better place to post this. That way, the staff will actually see it in order to address your concerns.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,994 Member
    Options
    Davez3 wrote: »
    I think I know why but i dont know how to solve the issue. The days are off i noticed this when my diary wouldnt save. so i have to go to the next date that said tomorrow and treat it was like todays date and then i went one more and noticed it said Sunday. Meaning when it says "todays"diary it was ln friday when todays date was Thursday. so its off by one day so if you wait 2 days you can go back complete the diary and it will close out . so basically my fitness pal needs to fix the dates to they are correct

I may be misunderstanding the problem, and if that's the case, please ignore this.

One thing you could do is check your settings to be sure the time zone is set correctly -- if it's off by enough zones, it could account for the difference in date, especially late in the day.

But as kshama said, completing your diary only gives you the projected weight in five weeks and triggers certain messages in your feed. There's no reason to "complete the diary" in terms of record-keeping. Your data is saved regardless of whether you click on the "complete" button
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,044 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it sounds like your time zone needs to be set.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/timezone