How much is mfp premium UK a month ?

Hi I was looking to sign up mfp membership but it doesn’t say how much just sign up for a free month but not how much after ? Does anyone know ?
Thanks

Replies

• sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,809 Member
    Can't answer your question but first I would have a serious think what benefits the paid version gives you over the free version. Bearing in mind they share many of the same flaws including the platform and databases.

There are also workarounds on the free version to come close to the paid version functionality in many cases - although I've been here for years personally I wouldn't pay for it.

What features in particular tempt you to paying a subscription?

• mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    £8 a month or £40 per year. I find the free one covers everything I need and I’ve been using it for 3 years straight.
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,072 Member
    Are they actually asking you for a payment method (credit card, PayPal, bank account number) without telling you how much they will charge? You can't take information from a third party (like another user) as a guarantee of what they will charge. I would never give payment information online to a company that wouldn't give me an up-front price.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,753 Member
    Are they actually asking you for a payment method (credit card, PayPal, bank account number) without telling you how much they will charge? You can't take information from a third party (like another user) as a guarantee of what they will charge. I would never give payment information online to a company that wouldn't give me an up-front price.

I clicked on the Try Premium for Free and they want you to join their one month trial for free. I see no mention of its cost. Maybe I am missing it.
  • mookybargirl
    mookybargirl Posts: 165 Member
    I use the app. If you are too....
    Go into ‘more’ then choose ‘Explore Premium’ near the top. Hit the button at the bottom saying ‘start your 1 month free trial’. It will show you the prices there. You haven’t clicked far enough to commence the trial at that point. :)