the last few pounds

Options
Hi everyone,
I have already lost quite a bit of weight and I have 5 pounds to go :) I
im finding it hard to keep going and stay on track

Anyone else in the same sitution and any tips to getting to the finish line....

Replies

• Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    I am in my "final stretch"...5 pounds of it is just for vanity. I have been at a stand still for a while because I think I got to 155 and kind of eased up. Now I am at 156 and have amped up my workouts (by about 4x) and really tightened up my eating. It has only been a few days but I feel like I am starting to lose again. I will keep posted, and GOOD LUCK! You came far already, the last 5 should be a piece of cake!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I have 11 more to go and I had those feelings last week. Just hang in there and keep your eye on your goal. It will totally be worth it. You deserve it! Congrats on your loss and keep us posted! :flowerforyou:
  • tkrall
    tkrall Posts: 109
    Options
    I have my last couple to go as well. I find it 10X harder to lose those last couple of pounds then it was to lose the first 25!! :grumble:

I also feel that I slacked a little bit since I saw the first couple of pounds coming off. Now that I'm in the final strench I find myself not documenting everything everyday which makes it alot harder to lose!

But for the past week or so, I've been really going hard at the gym! I doubled my work outs to 2 a day for at least 1/2 a piece increasing the intensity!! I really want to be able to say "I DID IT" :happy:
  • Michellerw1
    Michellerw1 Posts: 367
    Options
    I have my last couple to go as well. I find it 10X harder to lose those last couple of pounds then it was to lose the first 25!! :grumble:

I also feel that I slacked a little bit since I saw the first couple of pounds coming off. Now that I'm in the final strench I find myself not documenting everything everyday which makes it alot harder to lose!

But for the past week or so, I've been really going hard at the gym! I doubled my work outs to 2 a day for at least 1/2 a piece increasing the intensity!! I really want to be able to say "I DID IT" :happy:

Sounds just like me! It really is hard now to get it off!
  • patricepeop
    patricepeop Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1 pound left and it is taking forever!!!! The last 5 have been so much harder to lose. I just keep reminding myself it is a lifestyle not a diet! I will get there and so will you!
  • shagybear33
    shagybear33 Posts: 272
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!!

I got down to my goal weight, then got sick and gaine about 7 pounds back. Once back on track, the scale wasn't budging at all and stayed the same for quite some time.

I started calorie zig-zagging this week and I think it's helping. I've also upped my workouts to 2/day.

IF you want to check out a neat calculator for zig-zagging go to www.freedieting.com

:D
  • valencia08
    Options
    Thank you all that replied my post. Amazing!

I have lost a few more pounds since then but the still not reached my target but really want keep going...

All your comment really help my motivation