Coming back to this

Just figured I'd make a post noting that I'm coming back to actually using this site again. Last time I tried life got crazy (birth of my son included in the mayhem), and I stopped and forgot about it. I kept my goals and ideas in my mind, but never really moved anywhere.

The biggest pain in getting this done is my schedule. I travel for work very often, so am in hotels and flying a lot of my week. The travel and being forced to eat on the road isn't much of a help either. When I am home I have my 8 month old son to keep entertained, which is motivation in its own right .

Replies

• Welcome back.

I know what you mean about traveling. I used to do that a lot as well.

Now when I travel I stay at hotels with kitchens in the room so I can grocery shop and stay on target!

Good luck!!!
  • CoachChrisD
    CoachChrisD Posts: 207 Member
    My name is Chris and i can def relate to you guys. Due to my work shcedule which includeds lots of traveling, i need something fast that will give me great results. So i am currently doing this program called Focus T25. it's only 25 minutes a day, 5 days a week for 10 weeks, i'm down 15 lbs already and i'm on week 6 now….i do it in my hotel room, pop the DVD in and 25 mns later, sweating like Niagara falls lol.

If you guys want more information, just send me a friend request...