30 day challenge !

Options
I’m looking to give myself a 30 day challenge of sorts . For one I will cut out alcohol. That always helps me with poor eating choices and bloating . Also overall health. Any other ideas ? I’m a stay at home mom with two little ones and in a lockdown , so nothing too crazy or unrealistic . My goal is to lose some weight and get back on track to being healthy. Also always looking for new friends ;)

Replies

• TonyaL1783
    TonyaL1783 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Same here! My challenge to myself this month is to stay within my calorie goal 6x per week, workout (I use beach body in demand and love it) 6x per week, drink 100 ounces of water daily, and meditate daily. I find mindfulness is key to meeting goals.

Feel free to friend me!
  • pauliet7
    pauliet7 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hudsonsma wrote: »
    I’m looking to give myself a 30 day challenge of sorts . For one I will cut out alcohol. That always helps me with poor eating choices and bloating . Also overall health. Any other ideas ? I’m a stay at home mom with two little ones and in a lockdown , so nothing too crazy or unrealistic . My goal is to lose some weight and get back on track to being healthy. Also always looking for new friends ;)

Cutting back or eliminating alcohol is always a good thing. Personally I try and avoid through the week. I build perhaps one or two drinks in to my allowance. Good luck x