New again to MFP, looking for some friends! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• LoveThyWeen
    Options
    Hello! My name is Elena and I've been on MFP for almost two weeks now. And I've got to say, I LOVE it! It makes me want to eat healthier. It also gives me peace at mind knowing that it's okay to eat certain fats. I tried so many times to just cut out anything that had the word 'fat' in it. And I always felt tired and weak. Now, I feel like I'm actually working towards my goal. Feel free to message me or add me!!! I'm always looking for friends who can be supportive :)
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, anyone can. Always happy to add new friends.
  • springday92
    Options
    Me too! I will be a support cause I know how hard it is to go it alone! I'm struggling thru this journey myself! :smile:
  • topcat78
    topcat78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting afresh too. Feel free to add me, I'm hoping that a bit of support will help me too.
  • lishym
    lishym Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support everyone! Together we can all do this!!! :D I know personally I have a lot of weight to lose in order to become considered healthy. Some of you may have a lot less to lose, but we all have the same goal so let's do it! :)
  • britcampbell
    britcampbell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am always up for new friends! Ultimate goal of losing 100 lbs and almost halfway there, so feel free to add me. :]
  • EYDiSSUMER
    Options
    Hello, I am starting this today and am also looking for people to add. Please feel free to add me. I looking at losing 50+ pounds
  • Sarajanie5
    Sarajanie5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm also starting over after having a baby and taking a year off!!! I'm always up for new friends too!!
  • ttfelton
    Options
    Hi!

I have had the app on my phone for a couple months now, hadn't opened it or anything. It’s time to start losing this weight I gained, opened the app today and am ready for a change. I wish losing was as easy as gaining however since it’s not I can use all the encouragement I can get :) Feel free for anyone to add me!
  • JDeana14
    JDeana14 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Starting again here, too! I'm adding ya :) Anyone else can feel free to add me, as well.
  • Living4alife
    Living4alife Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have been in and out but am trying to be a regular. Would also enjoy a support network. Please feel free to add me.
  • carolinaBarragan
    Options
    add me looking to lose 25 pounds and need people who are dedicated as well!!