Wow! Lost a lot of weight without even trying!!

Options
Before Covid I was REALLY social, going out several nights a week to lots of events where there was food and alcohol. Since there’s been zero social life in LA and I live alone and I don’t drink alone and I only buy healthy food, I just realized today I’ve lost a lot of weight! I wear leggings and a t-shirt or sweatshirt all day now so haven’t tried on any clothes and don’t spend a lot of time in front of the mirror because theres no where to go to get dressed up for. I was never actually overweight but just wanted to lose a few vanity pounds. Suddenly yesterday I noticed I looked very thin and weighed myself and was in shock. I’m actually underweight according to the charts. (I’m totally healthy, and have weighed a lot less in the past and was still totally healthy. I think the charts seem a little exaggerated.) Restaurants have just opened up so this is probably short lived, but I now realize that if I want to lose weight, just stay home! And I should cut down on alcohol socially...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!