10-day Sprint!

Options
MadisonMolly2017
MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,034 Member
edited February 2021 in Challenges
Hi!
Are you on maintenance or almost in maintenance & wanting to lose a few more pounds?

Short duration dieting works for me when the scale is creeping upwards. I know if I don’t turn it around now at 1 lb over the high end of my range, it will be even more difficult down the road.

Join me!

(Based upon Half Size Me way for folks to lose small amounts of weight.)

Goal: cut daily calories by shaving 50-80 calories off each meal/snack.

Feb 4 B: -80. L: S: D S:
Feb 5 B: L: S: D S:
Feb 6 B: L: S: D S
Feb 7 B: L: S: D. S
Feb 8 B: L: S: D S
Feb 9 B: L: S: D S
Feb 10 B: L: S: D S
Feb 11 B: L: S: D S
Feb 12 B: L: S: D S
Feb 13 B: L: S: D. S

❤️Feb 14 This sprint ends. Schedule when your next sprint will begin. Eat at your maintenance calories until then.

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi!
    Are you on maintenance or almost in maintenance & wanting to lose a few more pounds?

Short duration dieting works for me when the scale is creeping upwards. I know if I don’t turn it around now at 1 lb over the high end of my range, it will be even more difficult down the road.

Join me!

Feb 4 Cut by 162 🎉 need to eat more earlier in the day. I was fine with BLD and still had deficit with snacks, but not the minimum 200 deficit. Will hone things more with tomorrow’s meals/snacks. Determined to figure this out. (I’m ignoring exercise calories atm.)
    Feb 5 B: L: S: D S:
    Feb 6 B: L: S: D S

❤️Feb 14 This sprint ends. Schedule when your next sprint will begin. Eat at your maintenance calories until then.

• MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Hi!

Join me!

Feb 4 Cut by 162 🎉 need to eat more earlier in the day. I was fine with BLD and still had deficit with snacks, but not the minimum 200 deficit. Will hone things more with tomorrow’s meals/snacks. Determined to figure this out. (I’m ignoring exercise calories atm.)

Feb 5 x
    Feb 6 x