Stretching

Options
FYI I just recovered after months of pain from plantar fasciitis, so painful! You got it, physical therapy did the trick. So if your a sufferer, it can get better even without orthotics. Yea! Back to walking at long last.

Replies

• kerrym1980
    kerrym1980 Posts: 26 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    anawake13 wrote: »
    FYI I just recovered after months of pain from plantar fasciitis, so painful! You got it, physical therapy did the trick. So if your a sufferer, it can get better even without orthotics. Yea! Back to walking at long last.

Thanks, that's useful to know. Did you see someone or do it yourself? I tried Superfeet which were not super at all and made it a lot worse. The thing that worked was buying an expensive pair of Adidas trainers that I couldn't particularly afford but they appear to have solved my PF and achilles tendonitis. No more pain is lovely, isn't it?!
  • anawake13
    anawake13 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My primary care did sent me to podiatrist who sent me to pt. The podiatrist and pt. do not recommend orthotics but want your feet to function on their own. I also had to get rid of some shoes that had too much give and stop going barefoot. So happy to be pain free.