great! thanks =)
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    awesome. thanks
  • Factory_Reset
    Factory_Reset Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Not checking it out, cause well, I have the worst(BEST) friends on here who have cured me of clicking on links.

So either thanks or well played OP, which ever one fits this situation
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I am very scared to click on that link.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    You already posted this link on MFP. What...are you getting paid to drum up subscriptions or something?

Here's your other post, IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU MADE IT! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1082414-hunger-sucks-but-this-can-help

One post per link is enough.
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    You already posted this link on MFP. What...are you getting paid to drum up subscriptions or something?

Here's your other post, IN CASE YOU FORGOT YOU MADE IT! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1082414-hunger-sucks-but-this-can-help

I'm sorry, are you a forum admin or something?
  • geebusuk
    geebusuk Posts: 3,348 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jelly we get in the UK (equivalent of your Jello) is also basically made up of protein too, which is nice.

Unfortunately, I've got a feeling it has a similar affect on me to casein, with which you can make 'protein fluff'', which is also low calorie and highly filling - but I'm intolerant to it and it has the affect of making me feel more hungry! :(
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Sugar free Jelly we get in the UK (equivalent of your Jello) is also basically made up of protein too, which is nice.

Unfortunately, I've got a feeling it has a similar affect on me to casein, with which you can make 'protein fluff'', which is also low calorie and highly filling - but I'm intolerant to it and it has the affect of making me feel more hungry! :(

I need to try protein fluff.. I do banana protein pancakes EVERY saturday and sunday and they are absolutely delicious and filling.
  • eazy_
    eazy_ Posts: 516 Member
    Options

Thanks for posting I am seeing this for the first time.
  • mud7urtle
    Options

Thanks for posting I am seeing this for the first time.

No prob. I think she had my other thread deleted. Doesn't matter, it's helped a lot of people already so one bad egg is not going to be tracked into my macros if you know what I mean
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Definitely give the protein fluff a go - when done right, it was all it was promised to be!
    It's nice enough with ice, but amazing with fruit - like a nice thick dessert mouse, but with the vast majority of the calories coming from protein.

I use a 600w hand blender that has a little container which you can crush ice/frozen fruit in, then use the whisk attachment in a bigger bowl to fluff it up.

Gutted that I can't eat it - my intolerance to it results in a feeling of hunger, which is satisfied by eating food. Not ideal.
    (It's actually a stomach acid issues and the extra food calms it down - but took me ages and getting nasty stomach ache to work that out and realise I wasn't just hungry!)
  • mud7urtle
    Options
    Definitely give the protein fluff a go - when done right, it was all it was promised to be!
    It's nice enough with ice, but amazing with fruit - like a nice thick dessert mouse, but with the vast majority of the calories coming from protein.

I use a 600w hand blender that has a little container which you can crush ice/frozen fruit in, then use the whisk attachment in a bigger bowl to fluff it up.

Gutted that I can't eat it - my intolerance to it results in a feeling of hunger, which is satisfied by eating food. Not ideal.
    (It's actually a stomach acid issues and the extra food calms it down - but took me ages and getting nasty stomach ache to work that out and realise I wasn't just hungry!)

any good YT videos on fluff?
  • geebusuk
    Options
    Try this one, but skip to 2 minutes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDiCODwNZQ8
    I use a hand blender as it didn't work with my stand blender - the hand blender has more power and I think it's quicker because you can get it in to it better.

Note - the blender that worked for the best for me was a one that has a single whisk and spins a lot faster than the twin ones.

I just saw another couple using (pasturised) egg whites and the other xanum gum - might give that a go with them and whey protein.