fresh start!

Options
I have been a member of mfp for a while now, but for some reason I don't see results when not using it lol. I have put back on some weight and refuse to go purchase bigger clothes which I have already tossed. I am looking for a good butt kick every once in a while when I start getting off track. I am a mom to three my youngest starting kindergarten and I am returning to college this year. I will be a crazy lady lol. please add me if you are willing to give support, I will try to help motivate you as well.

Replies

• cwilliams080676
    cwilliams080676 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you!
  • ajkolvoord
    Options
    I know how you feel! I have been doing this for about a week. I am only 5 ft. tall and the doc weighed me at 187lbs! I have been having trouble with my back and when I went to the doctor they told me I have herniated discs and I need to be down to a minimum of 145lbs. I haven't weighed under 160 since my daughter was born. I am trying to stay motivated but I always get frustrated because it feels like it takes so long to see any results. I am going to stick with it this time and I know you can do it too, keep pushing yourself! :)
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me, . Mum of twins age 4.