50 grams of carbs per day and question on % of Carbs, proteins, fats etc

Options
mopey633
mopey633 Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2021 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello,
A couple of years ago I had set my % of my daily goals and I now can't remember what they are or were, but now I"m working at it again and had changed it, I wish I hadn't. I was doing about 50 grams of carbs per day and a lot of protein, and I lost weight this way. Does anyone know how to set it so I can watch my sodium of what it should be, my carbs at 50 grams a day, sugars, fats etc?? I'm just starting so I can adjust it if need be. I hope someone can help me with this.
Thank you.

Replies

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,996 Member
    Options
    mopey633 wrote: »
    Hello,
    A couple of years ago I had set my % of my daily goals and I now can't remember what they are or were, but now I"m working at it again and had changed it, I wish I hadn't. I was doing about 50 grams of carbs per day and a lot of protein, and I lost weight this way. Does anyone know how to set it so I can watch my sodium of what it should be, my carbs at 50 grams a day, sugars, fats etc?? I'm just starting so I can adjust it if need be. I hope someone can help me with this.
    Thank you.

Go to your Goals and experiment with the Carb macro until it's closest to 50 g of carbs.

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/account/my_goals/daily_nutrition_goals

For me and with 1500 base calories, 15% carbs puts me at 56 g.

e90917761ff3596a97e9f85075aff850.png
  • mopey633
    mopey633 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you KShama!
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    And to track your sodium, go to Settings and change one of the nutrients (they're listed at the top) to Sodium. Scroll down and Save.
  • lemurcat2
    lemurcat2 Posts: 7,885 Member
    Options
    And to track your sodium, go to Settings and change one of the nutrients (they're listed at the top) to Sodium. Scroll down and Save.

Aren't sugar and sodium the default extras? I'd recommend changing one to fiber (prob sugar in this case).