Happy valentines day!

Options
So, anyone else having a cheat day for the day that's in it? There's a 3500 calories valentines food and booze entry in the app haha

Have a good day everyone

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    No cheat day here...on any day, really. But indulgences are good...on any day, really lol

Have a wonderful day @elmusho1989
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Thanks, we started it off with blueberry French Toast. Amazing!

Back on track tomorrow😊
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Going to cheat a little but not going to over do it. Told the hubby no chocolates this year
  • skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've accounted for every delicious mouthful. Can't believe my dinner is coming out at 1200 calories (my daily allowance!). 'Earned' 800 calories by walking, rebounding, working out with my resistance bands etc, and putting the extra chocs in to the diary 2 days ago - since my body doesn't care about when it's fueled, only about how much... I expect the scale will be up tomorrow, but that'll be more to do with how much food I'm putting in it, and the sodium content. Imma gonna enjoy my dins and be grateful for the simplicity of CICO!
  • 33gail33
    33gail33 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I ate 400 calories worth of chocolate. Will probably be over today. Back on track tomorrow!
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine's Day! As maybe others do, I planned ahead this week and ate a bit lighter each day ( and probably will for a few days after I stuff my face tonight haha). In no way would I call it a cheat, but definitely a real TREAT day, spent with the fam jam making homemade pasta and meatballs. For anyone that has made pasta from scratch you know that at least you can feel like you've certainly worked for your meal! Not an every day meal for sure and going to probably feel quite heavy on my run tomorrow but will be worth every bite.
  • Speakeasy76
    Speakeasy76 Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Well, let's see...I had a donut as part of my otherwise "healthy" breakfast, had 2 chocolates already, and we are probably getting pizza or pasta for dinner. I made a healthier banana bar recipe the other day (but still indulgent), and my husband made an actual 2-layer vanilla buttercream cake as part of his V day present for everyone. Oh,but I did have a salad with grilled chicken for lunch 😄.

Luckily, I have learned how to have things inoderarion, know that one day (or even a couple of days) won't make or break me as long as I balance everything out, and have learned how not to be tempted by having so many treats in the house!
  • goal06082021
    goal06082021 Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    My SIL will be making a no-doubt delicious dinner tonight - she and her husband are more-or-less keto, with limited dairy, so I'm sure it'll be high in fat but it's gonna taste amazing whatever they make. I'm not worrying too much about calories today - not going out of my way to stuff my face with chocolate, and I'm still logging everything, but just, you know, not stressing too much about it. I got in a good hour of walking outside in the fresh air, which was nice.
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentine’s Day to all!💝🌟🌸✨Breakfast I made for my loves!✨ Cinnamon Raisin French toast, sausages and pancakes.
    PS. I won’t cheat today,🤞🏽 I’m going to make it fit!🏃🏽‍♀️ Later today I’m making Lettuce wrapped blue cheese burgers. It will fit!😅

d64m7bkx41bg.jpeg
  • Gisel2015
    Gisel2015 Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    Sweets and chocolate are things that I was ever interested in eating. But I admit that I am missing :'(, just like I did in 2020, Valentine's dinner with my husband of almost 55 years, at a nice restaurant.

I ordered take out at the local restaurant so I don't have to cook tonight, and we may have a glass of wine as well. Not the same, but at least we are together and breathing on our own. In this crazy time, and at our age, all of it is a blessing.

Happy Valentine's to all of you <3 !
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Happy Valentines Day everyone - to close to my goal to cheat. But everyone else enjoy your day and get back to it tomorrow. <3
  • elmusho1989
    elmusho1989 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Mac and cheese for dinner followed by red velvet cake (both made by me) and gin!🍰

Hope everyone's having a good one

I'm feeling great about my control over food lately and can actually enjoy this splurge without thinking I've "failed". There's mindfulness going on here.

Back to 1210 calories tomorrow.

Tonight though, I'll enjoy every mouthful😊

• kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    Despite starting to try before 5 PM, we weren't able to get through to our first or second choice restaurants, so we had leftovers tonight and will be getting takeout tomorrow.

My OH did get chocolate yesterday and is giving it to me a piece at a time, because I simply cannot moderate it otherwise. :lol:

Tomorrow will actually be better as I am free to exercise more.