Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hello hello

mjrc2
mjrc2 Posts: 121 Member
Hi y'all,
My name is Magan. This site helped me lose a little weight a few years ago. I got sidetracked with saving for a home and moving 200 miles away from everyone and everything I knew to start a whole new career right before the pandemic hit 😷😵. Now I have the home, and the job is ok, but I haven't socialized face to face hardly at all in the past year. Food has become a source of comfort and I need to refocus. I'm here to do that and get/ give support and comradere. Mfp is good for that.
More about me:
I have a long commute so I regularly prep cook and batch cook.
I do most of my cooking from scratch. I love to garden and I love my veggies, especially the ones I grow myself.
To each his own, but I don't do restrictive diets at all, I'm a devout calories in/ calories out gal. I weight my food and keep my diary open.
I'll accept any friend requests!
I live in rural Maine, so at the moment most of my exercise is just shoveling snow and lugging and splitting firewood, but I love to hike and paddle board.
My hobbies include gardening, netflix, reading, cooking, volunteering at the local animal shelter, home repair and improvements, fighting fascism, racism and the patriarchy.
Have a great day!
Cheers 🥂

Replies