Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Down 35+ kg's in 7 months

eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
36r9jbp7z5zk.jpg
w7ubzjele4cd.jpg


Started at 127 --> 91,6 as of today. My goal is 86. Followed the suggested calory per day from MFP throughout, although with some rules:
  • Calories burned are logged manually, and I always underestimate them. For example, if my Garmin watch tell me that I burned 200 calories from a stroll, I log 170-180.
  • I make a basic salad (lettuce, tomato, cucumber) that I have with my dinner every day. And I don't count the calories. I noticed early on that I tended to skip salad in order to have a little bit more of the good stuff.
  • I walk every day. I have two dogs and a baby, so this part was really easy to uphold.
edited February 16

Replies

  • rachempoorachempoo Member Posts: 132 Member Member Posts: 132 Member
    Awesome transformation in only 7 months! Congratulations and good luck getting to your goal!
  • SouthWestLondonSouthWestLondon Member, Premium Posts: 80 Member Member, Premium Posts: 80 Member
  • lynneburgess714lynneburgess714 Member Posts: 45 Member Member Posts: 45 Member
    Well done, you've done amazingly well! You look like a different person, you have an aura of confidence about you.
  • eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Well done, you've done amazingly well! You look like a different person, you have an aura of confidence about you.

    Thank you. I see old photos of myself and I don't recognise that person. I knew I was overweight, but I was pretty comfortable with that. I was even pretty confident back then, perhaps that was my problem. But I am happy with the change, it was really necessary and long overdue.
  • eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Great job!

    Thank you!
  • eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    rachempoo wrote: »
    Awesome transformation in only 7 months! Congratulations and good luck getting to your goal!

    Thank you! I'm pretty confident I'll reach my goal in 2-3 months time. But I imagine that I will have to keep using MFP for a long time after that as well, in order to stabilize my weight and learn how to live my life without putting on weight again. Not worried though, this method has really worked for me.
  • rachempoorachempoo Member Posts: 132 Member Member Posts: 132 Member
    eirrus wrote: »
    rachempoo wrote: »
    Awesome transformation in only 7 months! Congratulations and good luck getting to your goal!

    Thank you! I'm pretty confident I'll reach my goal in 2-3 months time. But I imagine that I will have to keep using MFP for a long time after that as well, in order to stabilize my weight and learn how to live my life without putting on weight again. Not worried though, this method has really worked for me.

    I am glad you found something that really works for you. I think you will be able to make your goal as well. Good luck and keep up the awesome work!
  • JellygrlJellygrl Member Posts: 112 Member Member Posts: 112 Member
    Wow!! Awesome job!
  • slendercurvesslendercurves Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member Member, Premium Posts: 48 Member
    Wowzers! Nice!
  • eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Jellygrl wrote: »
    Wow!! Awesome job!

    Thank you :)
  • eirruseirrus Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member Member, Premium Posts: 6 Member
    Wowzers! Nice!

    Thank you :)
  • estherjellybabeestherjellybabe Member Posts: 12 Member Member Posts: 12 Member
    Wow that is such an amazing difference! A huge well done!!
  • dmmihelcicdmmihelcic Member Posts: 159 Member Member Posts: 159 Member
    and lets not forget to mention how awesome the beard looks too...
Sign In or Register to comment.