Calling All Active Accounts !

Options
Hey everyone . I’m looking to gain new friends that’s actually active on a regular basis, someone to share food diaries with , motivation, friendly challenges things of that nature , this journey is pretty rough it’s nice to talk to ppl that are going thur the exact same things as me , soo hey drop a comment send me a friend request and add anyone else who comments let’s all be friends and let’s make this day count !!

Replies

• ddavenport1107
    ddavenport1107 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey I’d love to work with you!
  • bad_w0lf
    bad_w0lf Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm just using my Sunday morning coffee time looking for new friends on here.

I'm leaving a comment just so people who see this know they can send me a random request; I've already sent one to both @KaeMarieXO and @ddavenport1107 above me 😀
  • slatkabundeva
    slatkabundeva Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! I just logged my 120th day, but I don't have many friends. I am on a plateau and need buddies!
  • lucyluvhandles
    lucyluvhandles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends for support. Friend request sent ladies.
  • susanmmelton
    susanmmelton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need accountability friends, too!! I'm new, again. But I'm serious this time!!!
  • KymmyJoy
    KymmyJoy Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Quite a few friends but gathered over lots of years and not active now☺️
  • gordajazz25
    gordajazz25 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey :)) I am going to add you :)
  • EmelysBirriel
    EmelysBirriel Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    KaeMarieXO wrote: »
    Hey everyone . I’m looking to gain new friends that’s actually active on a regular basis, someone to share food diaries with , motivation, friendly challenges things of that nature , this journey is pretty rough it’s nice to talk to ppl that are going thur the exact same things as me , soo hey drop a comment send me a friend request and add anyone else who comments let’s all be friends and let’s make this day count !!

Hey add me. Im in need of more active motivated people on my journey!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    MFP friends can really help along the way, but if you want a bit more structure, lots and lots of great support, and to really get to know some people, have fun, and get support - think about joining a team. Fat2Fit is a group that has been running for several years, there are 6 teams of around 25 people each. Everyone checks in, discusses all kinds of questions, has a good rant, offers some advice to others, and participates in weekly challenges and weigh-ins. If you'd like to give it a try, registration is open for March -
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10825254/registration-for-new-members-march-2021#latest