How often do your Check your Body Fat - Where did you start and Where are You Now

Options
How often do you check your Body Fat? Where did you start and Where are you now and what impact has your exercise program had on your BF ? Post a chart if showing trend. And what are you using to measure your BF.

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,979 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Was getting a DEXA scan and hydro text 2x's/yr when I was aggressively lifting and trying to reduce fat and gain muscle but then switched 2 1x/yr when I got my annual physical and all of my normal blood tests, as just another measure of my general health and fitness.

I'm overdue for my annual BF test due to C19 and hope to be able to schedule anotber test when it's again considered safe to do so
  • mpkpbk2015
    mpkpbk2015 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    Was getting a DEXA scan and hydro text 2x's/yr when I was aggressively lifting and trying to reduce fat and gain muscle but then switched 2 1x/yr when I got my annual physical and all of my normal blood tests, as just another measure of my general health and fitness.

I'm overdue for my annual BF test due to C19 and hope to be able to schedule anotber test when it's again considered safe to do so

Thank you for your reply, have a great weekend.