This mom’s fired up to get her groove back! Let’s be cheer buds!

Hey hey!

I’m a stay at home mom to a cutie pie almost 4 year old boy and I struggle with some fun mental health adventures that try to bring me down! Depression, PMDD, PTSD, and possible Bi-Polar II.

Being healthy and active helps me feel my best and I’m back here to MFP to take control over the rough start to 2021 I’ve had! Im lonely, over eating, feeling uncomfortable in my clothes and I’m ready to get my groove back! Winters almost over and I’m in the mood to get moving!

My hubby and I are also trying to conceive baby number 2 and I’d like to get into a healthy routine now instead of letting myself go like I did with my first pregnancy!

25 lbs would put me at my goal weight of 155 lbs and I’m excited to get there by enjoying life, cheering others on, tracking and falling in love with taking care of myself again!

I love running, hiit, yoga, weight lifting and out door activities! I’m a bookworm, home chef, poet, artist, small town, nature lovin girl!

I’d absolutely love any friends out there who’d love to help hold each other accountable!!

Replies

• mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,925 Member
    Welcome!

Sounds like you have a full plate. Bad pun....

What are you doing different, aside from all those activities, to get to your goal?
  • katrose1985
    katrose1985 Posts: 45 Member
    mtaratoot wrote: »
    Welcome!

Sounds like you have a full plate. Bad pun....

What are you doing different, aside from all those activities, to get to your goal?

Tracking my food this time!