Motivation needed as I work towards my goals

Options
I need all the motivation I can get while I work towards my goal of losing my jiggle giggle train right now my goal is between 50-80 total and I know I can do this. My goal is to watch what I eat and drink water and exercise every day and try and not cheat that has been my biggest thing and carbs, plus temptations at home as my husband and I live with his mom as she's disabled and she doesn't want to eat good so it's going to be very hard for me.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    I agree with mamakatspok dont restrict yourself too much. I lost 135lbs this time I just focused on losing 10lbs at a time and instead of telling myself I can't have this or that I made a list of all the things I loved that were lower calorie foods watermelon,artichokes,thai food, I started eating tacos instead of burritos, pea crisps instead of chips. And I still snacked I just snacked on different things. If there was something I really wanted I made it fit in my calories. You got this, you can still make things that your mother in law will like that won't blow your diet....