death by nutella

Options
PapaverSomniferum
PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
Nutella is to Chocolate what Heroin is to Opium.

discuss

Replies

• jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    delicious!
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I like Skippy Dark Chocolate peanut butter better.
  • stylistchicky
    stylistchicky Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I can't even have it in the house. It's crazy delicious and the baking possibilities are endless. I had a pintrest board All About Nutella. I can't make those recipes for now.
  • hzliiz
    hzliiz Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I thought I wanted to die in a zombie apocalypse. But that was before I knew that death by Nutella was an option. Win!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I thought I wanted to die in a zombie apocalypse. But that was before I knew that death by Nutella was an option. Win!

I am Legend Ferrero!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I love the stuff for sure and was pretty close to missing the fact that Nutella has pretty much the same amt. of calories as peanut butter .

I was actually shopping for peanut butter to eat with my celery and looked at the calories of both and said to my husband ,the calories are the same in a highly excited voice and he laughed at me and said he never knew I got so excited while grocery shopping .

Any how I have not eaten any in like 3 days so need to squeeze in a snack tomorrow . I would do it now but I have already closed my diary.....

Amy
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I JUST remembered I have one mini sachet of nutella hidden downstairs. Aw yessss.
  • blah2989
    blah2989 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    You know nutella got sued by a lady because she pretty much only fed her kid nutella on toast for breakfast. The company advertised it as " add it to any balanced breakfast" she claimed it was false advertising. Because apparently "balanced breakfast " was in the sentence. Pretty sure she didnt win, but they DID change their commercials shortly after.
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can not keep it in the house! I do not have such type of willpower!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    I made a chocolate cake with homemade Nutella frosting the other day...I'm pretty sure it was the best chocolate cake I've ever had...
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options

Get. Out.:angry:
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Now I am hungry. And I have Nutella... Damn you OP
  • bernicesmission
    Options
    I LOOOVVVVVEEEE nutella so much so much so much but i have escaped its chocolately claws as i cannot buy it where I live, only in a foreign supermarket 2 hour drive away ......... i had to move away because at night i could here it calling me from the supermarket. Death by nutella what a way to go!
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

You probably like to be called that. :wink:

I think in moderation, nutella is do-able. When I;m craving that stuff, I just make toast with peanut butter and then put a little swirl of nutella on top.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Nutella is to Chocolate what Heroin is to Opium.

discuss
    I'm pleased to say I've never had either one. I sometimes look at the Nutella display in the grocery store and marvel at the wonder of science.
  • Sesaza
    Sesaza Posts: 49
    Options
    Nutella is disgusting. Have not eaten it for years. Prefer canned tuna or chicken and a vial of tren ace
  • brillmer
    brillmer Posts: 1,268 Member
    Options
    Best death ever
  • krazyforyou
    krazyforyou Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Cant have it in the house, cause I cant stop eating it. I'd die with a smile on ny face
  • AlteredSkates
    AlteredSkates Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You know nutella got sued by a lady because she pretty much only fed her kid nutella on toast for breakfast. The company advertised it as " add it to any balanced breakfast" she claimed it was false advertising. Because apparently "balanced breakfast " was in the sentence. Pretty sure she didnt win, but they DID change their commercials shortly after.

HA! I grew up on this breakfast :laugh:
  • fatgulegule
    fatgulegule Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I could eat Nutella all day every day!!! It's so good and so bad both at the same time!