It Feels Too Good...

Options

Replies

• Coach_Simon
    Coach_Simon Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Coach, you truly are amazing and your story makes my heart sad for you and swell with pride for you all at the same time. Keep up the incredible work! I'm sure I can speak for all of your friends when I say we're lucky to have you on this journey with us! I know I'm lucky to have you on mine :-).

I appreciate friends like you so much. It's been a hard journey so far, but with friends like you who make it so much easier it's just quite the experience!
  • Purplewaxhand
    Options
    You did great! :)
  • Jamierflees
    Jamierflees Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Coach, you truly are amazing and your story makes my heart sad for you and swell with pride for you all at the same time. Keep up the incredible work! I'm sure I can speak for all of your friends when I say we're lucky to have you on this journey with us! I know I'm lucky to have you on mine :-).

I appreciate friends like you so much. It's been a hard journey so far, but with friends like you who make it so much easier it's just quite the experience!

<3
  • myfitnesspal_96
    Options
    Okay, I wanted to put a picture together with my progress so far - so I did. After it was finished I took a close look at it - smiling - because I realized how far I've come. I'm still going further because I'm not at my goal yet, but it just feels too damn good not to share this with you guys.

36d871ff-77b2-4835-8b0a-b2bf6d67d643_zps71697e9e.jpg

So remember, no matter how much you have to lose or in how deep a dark hole you are right now, keep on pushing through and working hard because it's so damn worth it in the end!! Never, ever forget that!!

INSPIRING!!!!!
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    stunning difference. Congratulations and all admiration for this stupendous accomplishment!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    *wolf whistle
  • sozisraw
    sozisraw Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    wow! Didn't realise you had come so far my awesome MFP friend, amazing, your nearly there now, and with that attitude and philosophies, no fear of ever going back !
  • HealthiHannah
    HealthiHannah Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Seriously an awesome job!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    wow! Didn't realise you had come so far my awesome MFP friend, amazing, your nearly there now, and with that attitude and philosophies, no fear of ever going back !

Never, ever again. I already threw all my old clothes out, and I will never fit into size 60 pants again. 40 and below is where I'm going!! ????
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    And thank you to all the other MFPals for the comments and compliments. Much appreciated! ;)
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Really great results! :smile:
  • athenasurrenders
    athenasurrenders Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! It's almost hard to believe that it's the same person in each of those photos.
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Holy crap good job!!!! Have to come back later and read again!!

..but didn't want to lose thread. ..
  • Turnaround2012
    Turnaround2012 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Coach! I really liked your story! It all "sneaks up on us".

You are a great positive example for these forums!

Go for it!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Loved your story,it made me cry. How hard we make it on ourselves! That's a great compliment you made to your wife.
    What a team you make.

The pics & story are great. Thank you for sharing.
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Thank you very much, guys!!
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Coach! I really liked your story! It all "sneaks up on us".

You are a great positive example for these forums!

Go for it!

Appreciate it, man!
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    Nice job coach
  • Coach_Simon
    Options
    Nice job coach

Thank you!!
  • healthygreek