Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    5cko3z44ofqx.jpeg
    My work cashews. I learned not to keep them in my desk drawer so now they’re on the shelf in my closet. They’ve lasted months. I should probably check the expiration date.

First I laughed at "work cashews" because that makes it sound like you have cashews for every occasion but secondly, I have never seen a hanger shaped the way that white one is.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    Options
    5cko3z44ofqx.jpeg
    My work cashews. I learned not to keep them in my desk drawer so now they’re on the shelf in my closet. They’ve lasted months. I should probably check the expiration date.

First I laughed at "work cashews" because that makes it sound like you have cashews for every occasion but secondly, I have never seen a hanger shaped the way that white one is.

Come to think of it, why is it shaped like that?
  • ButterMeMuffinz
    ButterMeMuffinz Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    5cko3z44ofqx.jpeg

Come to think of it, why is it shaped like that?

It's so strange
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,334 Member
    Options
    Finishing training!!!
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    This is for yesterday: lots of dogs came up to me on my walk and wanted pats. It was really cute.
  • redux1985
    redux1985 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Snapping the mushroom cloud before it vaporises your entire city: priceless.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    redux1985 wrote: »
    Snapping the mushroom cloud before it vaporises your entire city: priceless.

It’s just the children of the corn. They’ll be fine
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My oldest sending me a pic from inside the boat
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,334 Member
    Options
    Got my grocery delivery, organized and got the practice ice I had planned for everyone which meant the variables could be removed from the itinerary. Yay
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    The steroid shot yesterday is helping my dog’s eye (chemosis). She might be allergic to bees?! She’s behaving like she feels much better 💕
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    litha_ wrote: »
    The steroid shot yesterday is helping my dog’s eye (chemosis). She might be allergic to bees?! She’s behaving like she feels much better 💕

I’m so glad she’s feeling better
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    When my dog gets the post poop zoomies
  • spacetreemonkey
    spacetreemonkey Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Daylight savings woohoo!
  • Wascally_Wabbit
    Wascally_Wabbit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When my dog gets the post poop zoomies

Feels so much lighter!!
  • litha_
    litha_ Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

@itchmyTwitch - Thank you. This was before she started feeling better but after some of the swelling went down.
    AXK5xUb.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options

@itchmyTwitch - Thank you. This was before she started feeling better but after some of the swelling went down.
    AXK5xUb.jpg

That poor baby just with her ball and her swollen eye. Give her some loving from me.