Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Listening to my second oldest play his guitar in the car ride to school. And now teaching his youngest brother guitar stuff while waiting for him to be able to go into school. “Let me show you something buddy” “remember to keep your fingers curled ok?”🥹

There are advantages to waking up late and the 2 older ones missing the bus occasionally I guess.
  • Cajunbby93
    Cajunbby93 Posts: 125 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Cajunbby93 wrote: »
    I seriously love my job! Especially today!

My favorite thing in THE ENTIRE WORLD is when someone’s dusty high school son tells a high school girl not to do something with their hair and then they break up. AND THE FIRST THING she does is let me color her hair! It’s the best middle finger.
    This is exactly how I wound up with an ugly tattoo

FUNFACT: my ex husband told me I couldn’t have a tattoo so I hurried up and choose one and his mom paid for it. 🫣 I also hate the tattoo on my foot. It was supposed to look like a swirly butterfly but it doesn’t. But, it was a nice f you to the man though at the time.

I never thought I’d run into somebody who had a similar tattoo story to mine 😂

It’s called ✨terrible decision making skills✨ lol
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,185 Member
    Options
    Stretching. It’s the first time my knee isn’t in pain in weeks. Or a lot less pain anyway. Thanks to a pal here for suggesting it. So simple. But something I overlooked.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    It's competition day!!!!
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 4,019 Member
    edited October 2023
    Options
    I seriously love my job! Especially today!

My favorite thing in THE ENTIRE WORLD is when someone’s dusty high school son tells a high school girl not to do something with their hair and then they break up. AND THE FIRST THING she does is let me color her hair! It’s the best middle finger.
    This is exactly how I wound up with an ugly tattoo

FUNFACT: my ex husband told me I couldn’t have a tattoo so I hurried up and choose one and his mom paid for it. 🫣 I also hate the tattoo on my foot. It was supposed to look like a swirly butterfly but it doesn’t. But, it was a nice f you to the man though at the time.

I never thought I’d run into somebody who had a similar tattoo story to mine 😂

It’s called ✨terrible decision making skills✨ lol
    In my defense, that tattoo is 33 years old & it was the last one I ever got. If I ever get another I will be much more thoughtful about it. I have seen some beautiful portfolios recently and one day I probably will get another.

The tattoo I have still serves its purpose though. It’s a symbol in my life; it reminds me that I am an adult, I can do what I want & I have nothing to prove. And also that controlling people who see things in black & white are a bad fit for me.

I sometimes still joke that I have made some poor life choices but it’s mostly a joke. 😁
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My boy is home 😊😊😊
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    all 3 of my babies in the car for a road trip ❤️

Love it! Enjoy ☺️
  • RMD131
    RMD131 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's Friday!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,142 Member
    Options
    subdude1 wrote: »
    Swearing into the security team.

vngivr9knwee.jpeg

Congratulations 😊
    Will you be shaving your head as well? Lol 😂
  • trevnessittnatree
    trevnessittnatree Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Just being healthy and aging with grace 😇🙏🏻
  • BriansTrident
    BriansTrident Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Spending time together
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    All done!
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,336 Member
    Options
    Done!! Heading home tomorrow
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Done!! Heading home tomorrow
    We’re switching countries twice in one weekend 😂
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 14,142 Member
    Options
    gizypd96knyo.jpeg

My son brought me a bag of Bigfoots back from his family vacation in Sasquatch territory.
    😂🥰
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    When those manic days hit. #Bangles