Reason to smile today

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,793 Member
    Options
    Also @MelG7777 because she's thoughtful & funny and because she's nice to me
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options

Also - she a baddie
  • cowsfan12
    Options
    I am so grateful that the incapacitating 15hrs of vertigo I had yesterday is gone today.

Glad it cleared up
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Also - she a baddie

Facts
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,200 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful that the incapacitating 15hrs of vertigo I had yesterday is gone today.

Omg vertigo is awful glad you're feeling better
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    The reactions of people when I gave out my treats. People are always so happy to get some
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,116 Member
    Options

Never had it. Is there anything you can do for it ?
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,518 Member
    Options

Never had it. Is there anything you can do for it ?

My ears were plugged up.
    I googled some different exercise for the ears, it seemed to help some.
    Woke up this morning and it was gone. 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    This....is....soooo....good
    1z45d57xnidm.jpg
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I enrolled in a community College with a plan of taking a CNA program during my summer break. I'm not sure if it will happen or if I'll go with something else but I made the first step to enroll and that makes me happy 😊 I also confirmed my return to work for next school year. It was a no brainer for me. I love those kids 💕

This is wonderful. I'm really excited for you
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,116 Member
    Options
    I enrolled in a community College with a plan of taking a CNA program during my summer break. I'm not sure if it will happen or if I'll go with something else but I made the first step to enroll and that makes me happy 😊 I also confirmed my return to work for next school year. It was a no brainer for me. I love those kids 💕

Nice K, happy for you!
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    edited March 29
    Options
    💩
  • cowsfan12
    Options

Good on you K - I’m confident you’ll crush whatever goal you decide to attain
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    I’m happy that it’s baseball season FINALLY!

My husband has dementia. Mid level.
    He forgets what shows he’s already seen, or gets lost in the depths of YouTube garbage.

I have to tune out so much of it, because it’s repetitive and drives me nuts.

But baseball?
    On the MLB app?

HEAVEN!

He’s happy. And I’m not tortured by endless repetition of shows, or the drek from the depths of YouTube listicles and conspiracy trash.

o:)

Spring is my favorite season!
    PLAY BALL!
    aedlb5a18yl7.jpeg
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    I’m happy that it’s baseball season FINALLY!

My husband has dementia. Mid level.
    He forgets what shows he’s already seen, or gets lost in the depths of YouTube garbage.

I have to tune out so much of it, because it’s repetitive and drives me nuts.

But baseball?
    On the MLB app?

HEAVEN!

He’s happy. And I’m not tortured by endless repetition of shows, or the drek from the depths of YouTube listicles and conspiracy trash.

o:)

Spring is my favorite season!
    PLAY BALL!
    aedlb5a18yl7.jpeg

That's awesome you have something you can still share!
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,518 Member
    Options
    I woke up,
    green side up.
  • MargaretYakoda
    MargaretYakoda Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Oranges. They are just the perfect snack.
  • Alinouveau2
    edited April 12
    Options
    This fun little move my friend and I figured out.
    A coach today saw us do it and said he's stealing it for his ice dance team. https://youtube.com/shorts/e8bUH1136OQ?si=BDWdZFj1Gvtx7qPA