Hot, Half-Naked Friend Requests

Options
MadMaxMFP01
MadMaxMFP01 Posts: 292 Member
Is it just me (please tell me its just me) or are y'all getting a lot of FR's from hot, half-naked ladies?

Why didn't I get this kind of action in high school?

#BotsHaveInvadedMFP

Replies

• jjpptt2
    jjpptt2 Posts: 5,650 Member
    Options
    They don't seem to do anything, though. I accepted one a while back unknowingly... then caught on. Are they farming MFP data somehow? What does the FR connection do for them?
  • vanityy99
    vanityy99 Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Got em too.
    People are saying they are bots. Idk what that means? What do they do? Steal your info? And hack your ****?
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,326 Member
    Options
    jjpptt2 wrote: »
    They don't seem to do anything, though. I accepted one a while back unknowingly... then caught on. Are they farming MFP data somehow? What does the FR connection do for them?

Mining info on what you post/share on your wall..
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Is it just me (please tell me its just me) or are y'all getting a lot of FR's from hot, half-naked ladies?

Why didn't I get this kind of action in high school?

#BotsHaveInvadedMFP

It's just you, you're special. :flowerforyou:
  • tc1333
    tc1333 Posts: 4,033 Member
    Options
    @Kashmir_314 yeah why did you do this?
  • Sofiapilla
    Sofiapilla Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    When I created this account I was surprised to see I had three friend requests the second I hit Sign Up. One from MyFitnessPal and two from ladies wearing no chaps.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I'm still upset that it's not equal opportunity. Where are my half-naked male requests? If you're gonna troll the user base here, the least you could do is make it equal opportunity trolling since half the base is statistically female anyway.
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I'm still upset that it's not equal opportunity. Where are my half-naked male requests? If you're gonna troll the user base here, the least you could do is make it equal opportunity trolling since half the base is statistically female anyway.

They exist. Naked torso, no introduction, never seen them before. Those are bots, right?
  • lx1x
    Options

They exist. Naked torso, no introduction, never seen them before. Those are bots, right?

Hey now . You talking about my hard as a rock pic?
  • twitchandshout
    twitchandshout Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

Cold as a stone
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

I got one persistent request from a headless torso. He requested once.. I declined (he had no friends), he then re-requested (and only had female friends a day later after I declined the first request). I'm not sure if he was a bod-bot or not, honestly. By and far, most of them are profiles of women with their butt pushed up to the camera or spread eagle in precarious positions.
  • lx1x
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »

I'mma go peep your profile...
    Prolly have deleted it.. 🤔
  • 5ofseven
    5ofseven Posts: 791 Member
    Options

Or me in 2013. The bots are just copying my successful schtick. :grumble:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Have you seen the average male body?

Yes. Do you assume I've dated hot Playgirl models my entire dating career? :joy:

If yes, I have a bridge to sell ya'.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,779 MFP Moderator
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Hey chit chatters! As you've noticed, we've a bit of a bot problem right now. If you have time and are willing, please copy and paste the username into this thread (please don't copy/paste the inappropriate pictures):

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10823596/report-scammers-creeps-and-other-issues/

MFP staff and developers are working on it and every name helps them weed it all out. I'm using that thread to compile usernames for staff.

Thanks,
    Sugar
    (Mod)