Options
13»

Replies

• richardgavel
    richardgavel Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    mpkpbk2015 wrote: »
    Feb. 2020 I was at 139.2 - 12.2 pounds away from my goal of losing 100 pounds. during the lock down I have lost the last 12.2 pounds and reached my goal weight. I managed to get my exercise in by walking around the neighborhood since my gym closed down. And started home cooking everything since all the restaurants were doing takeout and a lot of them were closed. I sleep better and feel 100% better even though I miss socializing and being with my friends.

Why someone disagree with what I said is totally confusing to me and hurtful. So if you come back and read this at least say what your disagreeing to or about.

Plenty of people accidentally hit the buttons without even knowing it, and if like me, probably the disagree esp since I scroll with my right thumb and could easily hit it.
  • victoria_smith
    victoria_smith Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Started in January 2020, decided to eat better for my health rather than just to lose weight - i was sick of being out of breath and lethargic! I incorporated C25K into it along with some yoga. Now i am down 50lb and still going :) Started in the obese category and i am SO close to a healthy BMI! No going back for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!