Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Hard to use

I am think this application is hard to use but I will keep trying ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 42,755 Member
    I am think this application is hard to use but I will keep trying ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Once you get the hang of it ...it really isn't that hard ...wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • Lynatea
    Lynatea Posts: 311 Member
    It's easy peasy once your food list is built...and its FREE! I've been quite successful using it and met some awesome people!
  • ej_maries
    ej_maries Posts: 43 Member
    What do you need help with? I love this app and everyone is super helpful so just reach out if needed
  • mtaratoot
    mtaratoot Posts: 13,897 Member
    Are you using the web site or a mobile app?

What are you having trouble with?

One thing that was difficult for me AT FIRST was finding the right food in the ridiculously extensive database. Be careful there; some of the entries are JUST PLAIN WRONG. But my normal foods are now easy to find.

And the results are great!

What are your goals?
  • Mahmoud_Abdelazim
    Mahmoud_Abdelazim Posts: 7 Member
    tnx Guys! All of u. In fact I didn't see this discussion in mopile app and I just saw it in the website!