HUGE NSV this week!!

Options
I've been feeling down in the dumps since I went back to work last week and then kids coming back to school this past week. I have cut my exercise in HALF and have been eating very poorly since I'm a stress/emotional eater. Most coworkers I haven't seen since school let out in may, and all have been around since my journey started 2 yrs ago. I'm down 62 lbs in 2 years, and have 28 more to go. Over the summer, I've put on 6 lbs, but have been exercising. Something I haven't done in years. I've completed a running program and now run daily and also do the 30 day shred 3-4x/week. Several coworkers have asked how much I lost this summer, which has confused me, because I haven't. BUT today I realized WHY they ask!! My saddle bags have been horrible, and I've not been able to lose them at all. They have always stuck out in jeans or slacks and I have had to wear longer tops to conceal them. Well, my friends, TODAY I put on jeans that are still snug, but noticed that my saddle bags are so small now, you can't hardly see them!!!!!! :bigsmile: it makes me SO HAPPY to finally see they are shrinking!! Thanks to running and that horrid Jillian Michaels :laugh:

Replies

• sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV! Congratulations!
  • S0nsh1ne
    S0nsh1ne Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    LOL - congratulations! That sounds great.
  • mammakat0830
    mammakat0830 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Awesome :)
  • oldandhealthier
    oldandhealthier Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    congratulations, that is an NSV you can be very proud of.:drinker:
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    It's great that your saddlebags are going, going gone!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! I know it may be a silly NSV, but I have always been thin..... Well, til 11 yrs ago. When I was over weight, before I got pg with my son 5 yrs ago, I still had nice legs.......2nd pregnancy added the saddle bags and I've always hated them!!! It was sort of a shock to realize that they are almost gone now!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome :D
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! And it also proves its not all about the number, either.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!