New step towards new life

LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I had a baby 9 months ago, and gained a substantial amount of weight. This has just gotten much worse since I have decided to stay home with him.

I am 23 years old and weigh 260 pounds. I feel like if I don't get my life together, I won't live long enough to see my son get older, and I won't have fun with him growing up because I am so heavy.

I am really hoping that this can help me get towards my goal weight of 135 pounds. I've tried and tried my entire life to lose weight, and I haven't found a way to do it yet. Hopefully this will help.

So anyway, hi! :)

- Mary

Replies

• LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Hi! I had a baby 9 months ago, and gained a substantial amount of weight. This has just gotten much worse since I have decided to stay home with him.

I am 23 years old and weigh 260 pounds. I feel like if I don't get my life together, I won't live long enough to see my son get older, and I won't have fun with him growing up because I am so heavy.

I am really hoping that this can help me get towards my goal weight of 135 pounds. I've tried and tried my entire life to lose weight, and I haven't found a way to do it yet. Hopefully this will help.

So anyway, hi! :)

- Mary
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Hello Mary:flowerforyou:

Welcome you can do this. It is great to have you here. I have definately been there and you can do this. It is great that you can stay home with your son.
  • become28
    become28 Posts: 12
    Oh, I hear ya on the baby weight thing!!! It's a killer! I have a 6 month old and I stay home, too. It's tough being home cuz all I wanna do is snack! This site really helps cuz when you hafta record everything you eat, you think twice about what goes in your mouth! At least it does for me! It really helps to track my exercise, too--makes me feel productive! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.