Hello!

Hello,
Im new here so thought id just introduce myself. I am a young mum of 2 from the UK. My goal is to just become a healthier version of myself!
I am fairly small (5ft 1in) but i have no interest in starving myself to lose weight! I currently weigh just over 8st but am not very lean, i am aiming to eat a net of around 1750 calories a day. I am fairly active with walking but i need to get back into working out again!
Feel free to add me on here or fitbit (redefiningmyhealth on there), id love to have some friends for accountability!
Take care!

Replies

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    What a nice profile pic and welcome to MFP! What are your working out plans now that you have your nutrition and walking down pat?
  • skinnyfat_tohealthy
    skinnyfat_tohealthy Posts: 14 Member
    Hello! ☺
    Im hoping to incorporate some free weights and resistance bands. I did used to do quite a bit of HIIT and low weight strength but i suffered from anorexia and had to give up all exercise so now i want to get back into it in a healthy way. I have gained 2.5stone since then and my mind is far healthier now so i feel ready.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Based on your goals, lifting weights is what you want! Having a proven lifting plan is always a good idea. Stronglifts 5x5 is where I started and I loved it. Check it out and get the free tracking app at stronglifts.com.