Hello

Options
Hi all!

So I never have any idea what to write in these but here goes nothing!

My name is Terry and work in security doing nights. As my job currently is predominantely sat down in an office watching CCTV I've found myself not following my weight loss programme as I've lost the motivation.

I've been told I've only got about 4 years unless I lose weight but that seems to make me lose my motivation more, even though it really should be a huge motivator! Since all the UK lockdowns etc I've not been able to work out with my best friend who's helping me with the exercise side of things, and I'm hoping that the FitnessPal app will really help me in controlling my calorie intake!

Anyway I digress! I love exploring new places, especially abandoned buildings but currently seem to be filling my time with work as there's not much else to do. Because of my job I don't feel comfortable meeting my friends for the exploring because I'm concerned that I'll somehow pass COVID over to them (Even though I am really careful)

I'm looking forward to getting myself into a shape other than round and catching the Gym Bug that everyone talks about!!

Thank you for listening to my ramblings and anything else you want to know don't hesitate to ask!

Terry

Replies