Ladies, breasts lifts after reaching goal weight?

Options
Hi! Didnt really know where to post this, but I was wondering if any of you needed a "lift" after reaching your goal weight. Im kind of debating it. Im not sure if I will need one, right now it could go either way. For those of you that have gotten a breast lift, at what point did make up your mind about getting one?

Replies

• trainerbarb
    Options
    Me personally? Nah.... at my age (64) I just tuck 'em in my waistband and move on. (Comes with age, hon.) Godonly knows what these 42G will look like at goal.

But if you're young, can afford it, and want it... go for it.
  • FUimchicbad
    Options
    What size are you now? Would be my first question, second would be, are you the type to lose breast tissue when you lose weight, and third would be where your areoles are, meaning are they centered or do they point to the ground? You might not need a lift but just a small implant. If I were you I would have some consultations done to get several opinions before deciding on a lift. You could avoid all that scaring from a lift if your breast aren't saggy but just flat. If that makes sense. You can pm me if you like to further discuss.
  • Kmilllsa
    Options
    I had a reduction and augmentation, which means i had skin removed and some implants to pad it out. i was a 16E/F (++ i wore bras that were too small) then i lost 40kg and used to tuck the skin into a 12D

I decided at the plastic surgeon after deciding to have an apronectomy (which means removal of mass skin around the tummy). I also had skin removed from my arms i would not suggest this unless you have mass amounts of skin.

I lost a lot of weight and found that having the boobs back make me look better naked but i felt fat again, as having big boobs makes you look fat on top (or top heavy)

later i saw a friend who lost weight with flat boobs when i was at a spray tan get together and was glad i'd had mine done.

but in saying that if you haven't had kids don't even consider it... it will make breast feeding hard, and perhaps impossible and your boobs will be massive and so tight when filled with milk. all the good work will be undone.

i was still able to breast feed even though my nipples were cut around to remove skin (to avoid scarring on the actual breast) and my surgeon also happened to be a micro surgeon for hands and managed to get all the milk ducts working again mostly.. but i was lucky. and still have to express most of my babies feeds, onto baby number 2 and same deal. its a lot of work to express most of their milk.