On a Mission

I am on a mission friends! I have done it all... keto, low carb, 21 day fix, counting calories, intermittent fasting, isagenix, 5:2 diet, military diet, sugar detox, clean eating challenges, juicing cleanses, and that's just what I can remember. LOL.

I know that consistency is what gets results. A life change, not just a quick fix. Also, reasonsable goals. I am a mom. I am 41. I like to drink. I stress eat sometimes because let's just face it, life can get tough. So, a six-pack is out of the question unless it's a Friday night and the six-pack is of Boulevard Quirk. :). I crack myself up.

So, who is with me? Who can help hold me accountable and I hold accountable as well? I just wanna get on here every day. I might eat too much some days. I might kick some butt! But atleast getting on here daily is the first start. Who wants to be friends?

Replies

• ImOverHere847
    ImOverHere847 Posts: 88 Member
    You seem like a force of nature!!
  • Gonna follow, let’s crush these fitness goals!!!
  • judowolf
    judowolf Posts: 77 Member
    You sound like you know the answer already, it's just the pain in the @ss of logging your food and exercise and then being consistent, even on the days when we make mistakes. Eating healthy when you have kids is extremely hard, you're on the go all the time and taking time for yourself to eat right and exercise is just one more thing in an already overcrowded day. I know it sucks, but hey, you're worth it. Put the time in to invest in yourself and the rewards are waiting for you in the mirror everyday. Good luck on your journey, the support around this site is amazing, if you find the right group or group of friends. You are welcome to add me if you'd like, I have a 255 day streak and an open diary...