Latest news for "V Shred" customers....

I feel compelled to share this link for those who have been taken advantage of by this company....for years they have preyed upon the misinformed and desperation of people wanting "quick results". If you have, or currently, considered programs offered by this company, I urge you to do additional research first. There are tons of legitimate programs and advice offered right here on this website for free :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qg84UW4F6rU

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    great compilation.

I didn't even know about him, and wondered what AthleanX was making fun of sometimes.
  • fitnessguy266
    fitnessguy266 Posts: 150 Member
    heybales wrote: »
    great compilation.

I didn't even know about him, and wondered what AthleanX was making fun of sometimes.

Lol, for sure. The company is highly aggressive in it's marketing tactics too.....it's rare to watch a YouTube video without it being interrupted by one of the company's ads.

• davew0000
    davew0000 Posts: 125 Member
    I wasn’t aware of them. I guess I wasn’t the target demographic.

This feels like the kind of thing Netflix cover in their documentaries.
  • Scotty2HotPie
    Scotty2HotPie Posts: 143 Member
    heybales wrote: »
    great compilation.

Lol, for sure. The company is highly aggressive in it's marketing tactics too.....it's rare to watch a YouTube video without it being interrupted by one of the company's ads.

Agreed... And the commercials are some of the worst click bait garbage around...
  • GaryRuns
    GaryRuns Posts: 508 Member
    Apparently ridding the Internet of V Shred has become the mission of significant number of legit fitness channels. It's like they had a meeting and all decided to try to coordinate their efforts. It's funny because they've all, at one time or another, already posted vids (I mostly do YouTube) about how awful the company is but now it's like they're coordinating. It'll be interesting to see if it has any effect.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    For V's intended audience it's probably great - because those people are curious enough when they see others talking about VS, to check it out, and keep going back because they lack the skills of discernment.

The Legit folks weren't going to lose their audience as they are discerning already, and either ignoring VS for what it is, or laughing at it when checked out.