CFS/ME. Any pacing walking app recommendations please?

Options
Hello all, I am a female mid 50's, long-standing CFS/ME have left me weak and unconditioned. I am not overweight but I am noticing a spread around my middle. I have been mostly sedentary and eating rubbish for the last year, at times in the past I have eaten clean but with the histamine intolerance, it's not easy to know what may be having a bad effect. I feel I need a plan to start getting out again after the lockdown, I have become so used to being inside and very lazy. All the excuses in the world when I know all I have to do is get out the door and walk! With the best of intentions, each day passes and I make no moves. It's a nice bright day here in the UK, what am I waiting for, I know I must pace, and I guess I'm always scared of wearing myself out. Can anyone recommend something like a gradual walking app to listen to, that concentrates on posture and breathing, please? My motivation is to increase or at least not decrease my general atrocious fitness. Thank you, and please feel free to add me if we are in similar situations. Best to everyone:)

Replies