You can do it, don't give up!

Options
Poobah1972
Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
Maybe it's just me, but I have to wonder if a lot of us re-initiated our journey of losing weight and getting healthy around the new year! I know I did.

Just in case any of you were feeling a little down, or maybe the itch to make a lasting change has started to dull. Don't let that voice inside you that might be constantly telling you can't. Cause you can, all takes it is today. One day at time. Every day adds up, and before you know it you will be a completely different you.

You can do it, and it will pay off in the end. So hell with that part of you that says you can't. Look in the mirror if you have to and let that person across from you know loud and proud. "YOU CAN!"

Seriously you got this, and if you need some support don't be shy to reach out!

Replies

• foodieizzy
    foodieizzy Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this reminder! Really needed this today :D
  • JohnBarth
    JohnBarth Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    To piggyback on your awesome message, "Be Kind to Yourself!"
  • Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Happy to lift you up all up! I am awesome. (Being kind to myself). haha :smiley:
  • penguinmama87
    penguinmama87 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Thanks!

I actually feel OK about my health today, it's the rest of the things in my life that feel like they're crashing down around me. :s Which makes me feel really selfish about focusing on my health. I can accept, in theory, that I'm not being selfish, but that doesn't help the feeling right now. :(