Starting out once more

Options
Hi I’m ian..
I’ve let myself go over the past year or so.. been having issues with anxiety and so on so been away and just doing as I pls..
hating how I’m feeling and looking right now but can’t find it as easy to stick to things

Replies

• tweekedgirl
    tweekedgirl Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Morning Ian,
    I'm in the same boat as you, the last year has been difficult to stay motivated. Just trying to take it one step at a time right now :)
  • Wen2lose
    Wen2lose Posts: 8 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Hi .. I am on this journey once again! So I understand parkrtobefit ..🤗 ... I am just finishing my first week. I am 196 and looking to lose 50!! Maybe we can keep each other going!
  • Silvergrizz
    Silvergrizz Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Afternoon everyone, i was in same situation at the start of this year. I found I had put back on all the weight I had worked so diligently to lose a couple of years ago and was feeling lousy. I started walking the first of this year, every day, regardless of weather. Started slow, but up to 3.5 miles per day now. Still eat what I like that meets my goals, just monitor total calories per day. At first I was allowing exercise to be deducted, hence increasing my total calories per day. I stopped that this month after weight loss started climbing again. I also discovered the concept of carbs/fat/protein this month and modified those goals to less carb, higher protein and I feel much better. Currently trying to stay around 30% Carbs/35% Fat/ 35% Protein. I plan and input my meals and snacks for the day to try and satisfy this goal. Still a work in progress, but I have lost 22 lbs since I started back ( about 9% of my start weight). My main weakness was bread, I was always tired after eating some, so I cut it out almost entirely, down to 1/2 a whole wheat English muffin for breakfast.

Hopefully, you find this encouraging and discover your own plan to achieve your goals for yourselves.
  • MsOpus
    MsOpus Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello Ian. totally understand what you are saying. Send a friend request if you want. We are in this together