Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) April 2021...Simple Success!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

The accountability is regularly posting your daily results for:
1) At least 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
Click this link and add your name to join us today!
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140156-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2021

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    Are you looking to join a great team?
    We are looking for you too!

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND life-changing healthy habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.
    You are the boss of which exercises you do; how high your calorie limit will be; and whether to ‘eat-back’ exercise calories burned.

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month

Those who end the month with less than 4 Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification.

Those who continue to post throughout the month are honored as UAC Champions. Consistent thoughtful caloric intake; exercise; tracking and posting make Champions
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/140156-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2021
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Join us for the April Ultimate Accountability Challenge!
    See the description and testimonial above, then go to the link below and sign up
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    This is my third month with this group, and I have to say they are so kind and supportive.

Only tracking three areas makes this group so manageable. I also find on those days when I'm under calories that the 20 mins exercise measurement will often spur me to action. Even though I had 3 off days this month, I still logged and tracked what I ate. I love the consistency that group promotes, and I think it will benefit me so much when I get to maintenance.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    I've been with the UAC for 3 months and found it very friendly and supportive. I have had a rough time on the personal front these last few weeks and have been overwhelmed by kindness.
    It sounds simple but it is very effective and @RangerRickL has an apparently inexhaustible supply of inspiring quotes. Many of the members have inspiring stories and wonderful pictures!
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I’ve been taking part for the past two months and this has to be the easiest way to stay accountable! Three simple tracks, that’s all. It’s the focus of exercise, staying under your calorie allowance and making sure that you track everything that you ate and drank, will keep you accountable.

Thank you again @RangerRickL
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    The UAC has been very helpful in keeping me accountable to myself and my teammates. There is such a wealth of info and support from this group but most of all each person is respectful of others. This is one of two challenges that I eagerly participate in. Why not give it a try?
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    This group is super supportive and full of useful tips to help you meet your goals!! I started in March and don’t plan to leave. Definitely give the challenge a try - you’ll be amazed at how some accountability from an awesome community can keep you on track.
    @RangerRickL ~~ Thanks for starting this group!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @shomanswest; @snowshoe072; @TheresaM787; @lesdarts180; @Bovaryoo; @achagpar; @Chinkiri; and @SModa61 Thank you too!! Your personal recommendation means a lot to me and to those who may be a great fit for the UAC team!!
    RangerRickL , really just, Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Are you looking to join a great team? See our team member's recommendations above!

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,992 Member
    Options
    Uac has been just amazing for me! It has made me look within and discover what was holding me back with regards to my goals. The tips, advice, encouragement and support i hve received has been a God sent. I hve lost 24 kgs and hve reached my goal weight which let me tell u right now has not been easy but my uac friends hve been there thru my ups and downs cheering me on and never judging me! If your looking for a place to keep u accountable with a whole heap of positivity then this is it! I look forward to meeting u. Xo
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    U AC is a group where you can do as much as you like or as much your up too. I am recovering from a stroke I did great at the beginning and then I concentrated on work and forgot UAC. Not to worry UAC is still here and nobody judge's anyone. I will be signing up again and hopefully I will do better in April.😊
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,975 Member
    Options
    Results: 📉
    Completing 37 months in UAC.
    Lost my final 25-30 pounds of 75 & then maintained since Sept 2018!!!
    Invaluable. Miraculous.

Feelings: 💖
    This group, the three guidelines, and our skilled leader, Rick, always have your back.
    Invaluable.

Mindset: 🧠
    I feel losing & maintaining weight is mostly about being able to change our mindset to one that is healthier and deeply motivating. UAC does that ~ somewhat magically.
    Invaluable. The 🔑 to success.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    Are you looking to join a great team? See our team member's recommendations above!

• Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge is triggering the life style changes with its 3 rules. April will be my 14th month and I am so grateful to find such a supportive team.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,789 Member
    Options
    I have been maintaining for several years now but I really enjoy this group and this simple challenge. It's easy to keep up with and everyone is super supportive. @RangerRickL our fearless leader does a wonderful job keeping up with everyone and bringing us together. The best part is that YOU make your own rules and YOU stick to them (or not) and you also have some freedom for a few forgiveness days.
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Lovely bunch of people, I made some really nice friends there❣ Got quite a few useful tips, too! The group is like an extended family! 🌹

Challenging challenge that has you winning even if you're not, just by continuously trying! 🙌 Don't get discouraged if you've reached the passes, just evaluate and work on making it better for the remaining days.

• MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I'll always be at a loss for adequately convincing words when it comes to UAC: this is just a really special bunch of helpful, inspiring people.

So why not try group accountability on for size or go it alone while figuring out what works for you?

Those are really the only choices as I see it 🤷🏾‍♀️