Always under my daily calorie total, walking most days but not losing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• jillfinney1
    jillfinney1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just reading your post and I have a comment. I’m 60 years old and weigh 161.5 at 5’5”. A year ago, I weighed 173. So, yes. Slow does work. I just joined MFP because I have been stalled at this same weight for several months. So, how did I get off the first 12 pounds, slowly, but surely and it stays off. I started eating plant based diet. We watched The Game Changers on Netflix and I was so moved, it was easy to start. Plus, I have always liked veg more than meat, and I a, not a huge fan of milk. Cheese, though? Cheese was my favorite. 10 pounds came off in about 7 months. Everyone noticed that I wasn’t “puffy” and we attributed that to inflammation. Now, I’m beginning to log my food intake, and although that has never been helpful for me (I found when I focused so much on WHAT I was eating that all I did was focus on my next meal. For that reason, WW never worked for me. According to my doctor and the weight charts, I am still overweight, but at least I am progressing. You might want to take a look at Plant Based eating if it sounds interesting to you. e9565ji87s4d.png
  • CoastalGirl67
    CoastalGirl67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying. My husband and I are definitely thinking that we need to be more plant based than we are at the moment.
    It is definitely suiting you. You are glowing 😃
  • 406MamaBear
    406MamaBear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    This is so motivating...thanks for sharing! Congrats on your success!