Lesbian Motivators

Options
Good Morning All,

Looking for some queer girls (or LGBTQ allies) to help motivate. Been having such a rough year and could use some rainbow 🌈 cheers.

Replies

• rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Straight but now narrow, and happy to cheer you on!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    Mom of a queer kid here. Sending you gentle hugs. Give yourself the grace to learn as you go. Even if you know exactly what you need to do, some days will be hard, others fairly easy. One day at a time. One decision at a time. You can do this. There is great support in this community :heart:
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks Curls! I have a 13 year old son. How old is your kid?
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids. My youngest is 18 and non-binary. They have two super awesome supportive older sisters who are 24 and 27 :)
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    That is so great! Are they all hanging in with Covid? It can be so isolating for them. I am in Toronto and I think we are going to be locked down and the kids switched to online learning (AGAIN). My son was so happy to be back in the class room. He’s going to hate going back online.
  • FreyjaPact
    FreyjaPact Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Hope! I'm Bi, 41 yrs old and an engaged mom of 3. I would gladly be an accountability partner, if you're interested. I would love to be able to check in with someone on this journey. :)
  • agirlgrowsinbrooklyn
    Options
    Hey! Queer girl here. I’ve been struggling with consistency, so happy to have/ be an accountability partner. I’m late 30’s, have a 6 m.o baby. 🌈🌈🌈