mom passed away & struggling....need help, pls!

Options
2»

Replies

• rabbit1057
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear of your losses & struggles. Many years ago I myself went through a short period w/many losses. I learned to not only believe in God, but to lean on him and realize that our hurts can somehow make up stronger. I will pray for you and your boys.
  • fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I lost both of my parents not long ago and my best friend passed away last week. I sent you a lengthy message in a friend request.

See you on the healthier side of life. YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Get a restraining order out on your dead beat ex. Has he been paying child support? If not, report him. Do everything by the book but report everything. Don't let him get away with anything. You have to be an advocate for your children, and yourself. Best thing to do is have a record of his behavior so, when necessary, you can present it to a judge.

I know how it is losing a parent. Please know, that they are with you and supporting you. They've only left the physical world, spiritually they are still with you and love you. The pain that you are in is only a small reflection of the love you had for each other, and still have. Pray for guidance and strength and you will be answered.

Don't be afraid. Continue to take care of yourself so you can take care of your children. Don't allow your husband to get in the way of your getting stronger. He will continue to try to manipulate you. Don't listen, don't take the bait. He wants you to, so you can't.
  • annbillingsley
    annbillingsley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who responded so far! I am slowly working through them, so I apologize if it takes me a while! I get my kiddos back tomorrow afternoon, so my free time will be limited during the day until school starts next week. I appreciate everyone's kind words!!! makes me wanna cry, but in a good way!!!!! I feel motivated and uplifted by such a wonderful outpouring already!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • trianglesfocus
    trianglesfocus Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i believe in you ann!!!! <3
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Thank you to everyone who responded so far! I am slowly working through them, so I apologize if it takes me a while! I get my kiddos back tomorrow afternoon, so my free time will be limited during the day until school starts next week. I appreciate everyone's kind words!!! makes me wanna cry, but in a good way!!!!! I feel motivated and uplifted by such a wonderful outpouring already!!!!! thank you!!!!!!!!:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :smooched: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Prayers are being said for you. I understand so much the pain you are feeling; I struggle myself with the pain of losing many of my siblings, and my parents years ago. Time eases the pain, but it never goes away. But I am also learning how important it is to take good care of your own health. Your parents would want that for you. So find a good book, music, walking, something that helps you in dealing with all you have been given, and be kind to yourself.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,370 Member
    Options
    So sorry Ann! Just take it one day at a time dear. My thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time in your life.