Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    McDonald's don't serve real burgers.

This is a real burger; an Eddie Rockets burger
    tumblr_mkks4dPk7x1rnm3plo1_500.jpg
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Actually, the PARENT fed that to their kid. McDonalds didn't force the PARENT to go get McDonalds because they were lazy.

Take a gander at the sentence under the picture..

Take a gander at my edit

Yore awfully rude for a Canadian.

I feel I need to apologize for my Canadian friend, we sometimes lose our cool but we make up for it in non stop apologies :flowerforyou:
  • bleep
    bleep Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Mmmmnn extra ketchup.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    big deal the ketchup comes out the sides ..I dip my burger in ketchup hahahahah get over it...
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Argh, I hate ketchcup. I always order mine without. Then again, I also order it without the bun so I probably just enjoy being difficult.
  • lioooba
    lioooba Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    seriously i get sick just thinking at mcDonalds, sure the last time i had it it was awesome. I don't say anything about it, if you just have it as a treat once in a while and I f*cking don't care about the calories, but since I eat clean I see the nutritious (or not so nutritious) side of macces and its disgusting..
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    What offends me is how much delicious ketchup was wasted....

OhnoyoudidntSNAP_zpsb65e5afa.gif
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    You people definitely affirmed why I threw in that last line on my post, but the point was that it was just a sloppy product that my son is going to make a mess with.
    come on there are more things in life to get upset about
    A. if the kid is old enough have him/her take a napkin and wipe the excess ketchup off
    B. if he/she isn't old enough LOL he/she was probably going to make a mess anyway ....kids do! cheers to being a kid and loving Mc Donalds when ya get it!

I remember Mcdonald as a happy experience but really if your parent is going to open the wrapper and complain about the ketchup inside LMAO think about it like this at least you wont squirt ketchup on yourself opening the ketchup packet he/she can dip them in the excess...SCORE!
  • thebryfi
    thebryfi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    seriously i get sick just thinking at mcDonalds, sure the last time i had it it was awesome. I don't say anything about it, if you just have it as a treat once in a while and I f*cking don't care about the calories, but since I eat clean I see the nutritious (or not so nutritious) side of macces and its disgusting..

McDonald's is fine, it's our choices and desire for fatty unhealthy foods that is the problem, and they make it so easy to eat junk calories. But, I can go to McDonald's anytime and come away with a nice healthy meal that fits into my calorie plan. These are my favorites -

Breakfast: Egg McMuffin, Fruit & Yogurt Parfait w/o granola, and Coffee (black)
    Sandwiches: Premium McWrap Chicken (Grilled) & Sweet Chili sauce (No garlic sauce), Grilled Chicken Club (w/o mayo)

Stick with yogurt, apple slices, or salad for the side - NO FRIES - and water, diet soda, or black coffee to drink.

Even if your child drags you there for a "treat" - take advantage of the healthy choices they offer, don't just go for that Big Mac and Fries!
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't get it?!

Me either. Are you complaining about the ketchup coming out? Lol
    :laugh: I don't either. Most of the posts that I read were so funny and confusing. It reads like one of those fake Facebook threads. lol.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,709 Member
    Options
    This just means you need less ketchup for dipping fries.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    This just means you need less ketchup for dipping fries.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

:drinker: :drinker:
  • Prettymisssparkles
    Prettymisssparkles Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    45473.gif