Food diary friends

Looking for some food diary friends! I want to see what your eating and get some ideas for myself šŸ˜… You can peep me too. šŸ„°

Replies

• ageingtechno
    ageingtechno Posts: 22 Member
    Hi
    It is difficult isn't it. Its easy to get in a sort of menu rut. Sent you an FR, hopefully my diary can help you.
  • mikhnpaitsmum
    mikhnpaitsmum Posts: 119 Member
    I'd love some too!
  • alwaysgreen17
    alwaysgreen17 Posts: 85 Member
    Sent you a FR! Anyone else--feel free to add me, too!

My diary is open to friends. I lost sight of moderation...eating a bunch of sweets, had a drink or two everyday over Christmas break. I really enjoy food but it has gotten out of control. Logging has been helping keeping me in check. I would love to see your food diaries to get some good ideas!
  • sljjjembeca
    sljjjembeca Posts: 40 Member
    Some days my diary is just a hot mess but for sure ideas are great to share šŸ™ƒ
  • TexasTallchick
    TexasTallchick Posts: 133 Member
    Anyone can add me as well. Not anywhere near perfect, but trying hard.
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Iā€™d love to get some new ideas too! Nearly 4 weeks in and getting tired of grilled chicken :)
  • LessOfLisa13
    LessOfLisa13 Posts: 13 Member
    Add me, my diary is open and I love cooking
  • EileenHJ
    EileenHJ Posts: 29 Member
    Add me too - Id love some inspiration :)
  • kelMee2
    kelMee2 Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to add me, my diary is open and I try to mix things up with meals, I also like my chocolate and make sure I have some each day but I'm now on the low calorie sweets and no longer craving the regular stuff.
  • rshunk
    rshunk Posts: 166 Member
    My diary is open, feel free to add me! I also sent some requests!
  • ThatCookieGurl
    ThatCookieGurl Posts: 39 Member
    My diary should be open, but I am also ashamed over my eating habits. Iā€™m getting better everyday though! Feel free to add.
  • dansemaillives
    dansemaillives Posts: 42 Member
    Only just got into the community and added some friends, already inspired by a couple of diaries and would love to see more? I log religiously every day!

Been here 48 days today I'm 49, male and in the UK I'll FR you all and hope that's OK, thanks šŸ˜Š
  • oann263
    oann263 Posts: 3 Member
    add me please
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,009 Member
    If you want to try a team approach, check this out! Fat2Fit is a great community with lots of support through all the ups and downs. But the downs win!! If you really stick with it, you will lose.

First have a look at the group, the teams, the way it works:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group

Then if you like the idea, and are willing to commit for a full month to give it a try, sign up!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10831398/registration-for-new-members-may-2021#latest
  • angrodriguez92
    angrodriguez92 Posts: 193 Member
    Hey im looking for diary friends too!
  • jasondwightpowell
    jasondwightpowell Posts: 40 Member
    I would love to help but my food diary stopped loading to my page on 4/29/21. I'm not sure what's going on. I'm still filling in my meals and at the end of the day hitting the COMPLETE DIARY button.