New-Again

Options
Just trying to get my life back on track. I have not been here for a few years. Last year was a rough one, I know it was for all. I thought it was a good idea to leave my cheating husband in January of last year. Timing may not have been the best and it was difficult with all the alone time, but I deserve better. Now trying to lose some weight and like myself again. I would like to date again. I am interested and trying macros for a month and see where that takes me. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back. Best wishes on your new start! Giving yourself a little self care/love is a great idea before getting back into a relationship, it's hard to be comfortable with others if you arent comfortable with yourself.
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,913 Member
    Options
    Macros are a great goal for good nutrition, but calories are truly king.

Best of luck.

And cup half full? Maybe it was great timing. Being locked down, mad, with his cheating *kitten* would have been a recipe for high blood pressure. Or worse. Sorry don’t mean to make light of your situation, but had it been me, someone would have wound up on one of the podcasts I listen to. 🤷🏻‍♀️

😘