Myfitnesspal

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Arthritis- meds??

2»

Replies

• lauragreenbaumlauragreenbaum Member Posts: 984 Member Member Posts: 984 Member
    I've tried topical options like CBD oil, Aspercream, etc. None of those helped me at all.
  • lauragreenbaumlauragreenbaum Member Posts: 984 Member Member Posts: 984 Member

This is the Keto diet

• springlering62springlering62 Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member Member, Premium Posts: 2,712 Member
    Caveat: Keto doesn’t work for everyone, nor does everyone enjoy it. Please research and make informed decisions before embarking on any plan with stringent rules.
  • annliz23annliz23 Member Posts: 1,384 Member Member Posts: 1,384 Member
    I have arthritis in my hip and back not found anything that works so far but take glacosamine and chondroitin and turmeric also use voltavol and a hot water bottle. I also do daily stretches and try to keep moving where I can.
  • mydogisthebestdogevermydogisthebestdogever Member Posts: 672 Member Member Posts: 672 Member
    I'm a home health aid and my clients with arthritis take a magnesium supplement and a turmeric supplement and also Cymbalta the antidepressant is said to help arthritic pain as well.