75lbs down and counting! (pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    so much hard work, dedication and hard times are shown in those pictures. You look fantastic and I want to congratulate you on your journey and having the will and the courage and the strength to take it. Very inpitational. Thank you for sharing.
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    so much hard work, dedication and hard times are shown in those pictures. You look fantastic and I want to congratulate you on your journey and having the will and the courage and the strength to take it. Very inpitational. Thank you for sharing.

aww thank you SOOO much. It's comments like these that really keep me going!
  • ShrinkingLauren88
    ShrinkingLauren88 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look Fantastic! Congrats.

And I love that you put 'lifestyle change" that's a key part to keeping weight off that a lot of people miss.

exactly!! it's not a diet it's a lifestyle. i've 'dieted' in the past, but when i actually made a lifestyle change, that's when all the magic happened!!
  • llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look incredible and that is a cute outfit!
  • shuff1122
    shuff1122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!