I need to sing some praise

Options
I've been on the wheels that came with my bike for a couple weeks because it took that long for a tire to arrive. I've been exploring, and found an entire mile of flat ground. We don't have much of that. It's a fun place to sprint and I made a segment.

Today I did an after work ride on my preferred wheels. I was already enjoying them, and got to my sprint. I wasn't in the best form, but it's a good anaerobic interval and I need that.

I hit a pothole. Hard. I was going about 25 mph, and I'm very heavy by road standards. I was sure I damaged the wheel. 🥺 Normally I ride in the center of the lane here because there's no traffic, but a car was passing, I moved over, BAM!! So I gave up on the segment, used some brakes, and looked down to watch each wheel for a second, see how bad it is. They both looked fine. My Garmin said I was on pace to equal my best time. 😯 So I gave the rest of it what I had and PR'd by 2 seconds. 🙂

Both wheels are perfectly true. Not only is there no damage, they're in pristine condition. 24 spokes front and rear.

Those wheels are the reason I was so fast in my sprint. With faster tires and better form I'll take the #1 slot soon. 🙂

I ❤️ my Enve hoops. 🚲 😍